Titanium implants are an excellent way to replace your lost teeth. They can support crowns, bridges, or dentures and have a very high success rate. The biocompatible titanium fuses with the living bone tissue, which creates a long-lasting restoration that can remain in place for a lifetime if properly managed. If you have lost a tooth or several teeth, you might be weighing the pros and cons of this increasingly popular option.
There are many benefits to titanium dental implants, including:
• Stimulation to bone tissue much like the natural teeth, which can keep the bone tissue strong, dense, and healthy
• Reduction of stress on other teeth and elimination of the need for neighboring teeth to be cut down to support dental bridges
• Greater stability than conventional dentures, which can require the use of adhesives
• Then ability to last much longer than other types of restorations and require few or no adjustments or replacements
• Preservation of the natural facial features by keeping bones and muscles properly stimulated and supported.
If you have lost one or more teeth and are interested in a permanent restoration, you might be a candidate for implants. Contact our office today to learn more or to schedule your appointment with our expert in tooth implant in Los Angeles.